Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Stuff and My New Art Desk aka Dining Table













Well I've have been BUSY. I spent monday painting and Tuesday sealing and today I don't know what to do.








Should I put this on etsy?








I painted 4 new pendants. I spent such a long time on them yesterday - sealing these ones was such a pain. But I got them done, they shine!!!!




I put sterling silver bails on these new pendants - I believe it makes them look a lot better. But of course it means the price needs to go up.










My other news I moved my dining table into my lounge room - why??? because I wanted a place just for my art. There isn't a window in the dining room so the table had to be moved.





1 comments:

Aussie in the USA said...

You have been busy! :)

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com