Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reflecting




It's Monday night and I'm watching bad tv and looking at all the things I should be doing. I should be organising new items for Anna, who is showing her friends who own a retail shop in Houston and I should be doing more items for a shop in Denton who likes my stuff and wants to see more.




I went sterling silver shopping today - WOW it's expensive. Anyway I think it makes my stuff looks better. At the same time it increases the cost of my Etsy stores and people on that site under price their items soooooooooooo much. Going to stop complaining now and avoid what I should be doing some more.




This is a picture of the first bangle I painted that started it all. I love it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com