Monday, May 18, 2009

I've been Tagged!!


I was TAGGED by RedPlant. Who has a great etsy shop full of really cool, well made items aswell as funky vintage items. Check her store out.

So here are the rules...
The tag is ALWAYS & NEVERS • list "5 fashion always-es"• {things you always like or cannot do without}• for you personally• conversely, list "5 fashion nevers"• {things you would not be caught dead in}• for you personally• then tag 3 bloggers



ALWAYS
  1. Jewelry - Can never have enough. Not a fan of "fashion silver" though.
  2. Head Bands - My hair is thick and often has a mind of it's own, headbands to the rescue.
  3. Shoes - Thongs (Flip Flops as they are called in America) good for all occasions.
  4. Scarfs - I'm a scarf whore.
  5. Jeans - I live in jeans regardless of the weather. Can never have too many pairs.

NEVER


  1. Overalls - They were great in 1996, now it's time to take them off people.
  2. Socks and Sandals. Do I need to say more?
  3. Festive Xmas T-Shirts and Jumpers.
  4. Wearing UGG boots outside. Uggs are meant to be an indoor shoe.
  5. Over using Fake Tan - Orange skin isn't pretty.

For my tags I have chosen I'm an etsy girl Molly Golightly Cappy Sue


5 comments:

cappy sue creations said...

hey thanks for tagging me this looks fun I may have to try it :) and I agree whole heartedly about the spray tan no one should be neon orange :)

mandi said...

hahaHA! Overalls and Christmas sweaters...whoever decided these were ever "fashionable" is NUTS!

jaimiecollette said...

Thanks for the tag!...i must admit though..i love my UGGs outside :) I will have to go now and fill out my own 5's! Hope you had a nice weekend!

GemmaJoy said...

In Australia no one wears UGGs outside - maybe a quick run to the shop with them on.. but never planned.
When I first came to the USA everyone was wearing their UGG Australia boots.

The Cottage Cheese said...

Yay for thongs! I grew up calling them that, but at some point began to call them flip-flops. Perhaps because "thong" has another fashion definition in the U.S., haha. Anyway, I would have 50 pairs if possible, if not for lack of closet space. Thank for following my blog, I'm off right now to read some of your older posts!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com