Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back to Reality

So I thought I would write about what I've been doing since returning home. Yeah I haven't done much. I've been indulging on Aussie food, looking for somewhere to live and adjusting to Winter. Have I mentioned it's freezing cold?

We haven't found anywhere to live (we also changed our minds on where to live which hasn't helped). I often get distracted and start looking at places that are well out of our price range... but they look so nice. Anyway we have 3 places to look at tomorrow - fingers crossed.
Will keep you posted

2 comments:

mandi said...

good luck! i love home shopping! (im saying that now that i dont have to do it anymore) haha

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

It's always good to return home, sounds like you had a great trip- good luck with your house shopping and thanks for coming by my blog!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com