Thursday, July 16, 2009

I WON - WOOHOO

I've returned home and to get inspired I've been looking at Aussie Etsy stores and blogs - I haven't got my butt into gear to get my etsy store back up and running. My excuse is that I'm going to go in a new direction... this direction is so new, I haven't decided on what it will be. Anyway back to my point, I stumbled across Up in Annies Room who was having a giveaway. I followed and commented and I won woohoo. I'm very excited.
In other news I'm moving on Wednesday, we have a house, some of our furniture is being delivered (the rest is somewhere over the Pacific Ocean). Life is good.
Check out Up in Annies blog as she has another fab giveaway, which if your lucky enough could be coming your way.... and if anyone has any ideas for my etsy store please let me know.

3 comments:

mandi said...

congrats!!! what a beautiful brooch/pendant! winning stuff is awesome. good luck with the move!!

Up In Annie's Room said...

Thanks for the mention Gemma :-)

Leanne said...

ahhh!! what an awesome prize! i will definitely check that blog out...and good luck with the move! i hope it goes as smoothly as possible... :)

can't wait to see what new direction you choose.

take care,
Leanne

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com