Saturday, August 29, 2009

10 Things I MISS about America

1. Turning right on a red light if there isn't any oncoming traffic
2. TJ MAXX
3. Travelling - there was so much more to see and do... just ran out of time
4. Zense Thai restaurant - great food, great price and the waiter wore socks and thongs
5. Music festivals like South by South West in Austin and the New Orleans Jazz Festival
6. Shopping
7. My friends that I met over there... I miss them so much already
8. The craft stores like Hobby Lobby - they are huge.
9. The concept of Walmart - I loved being able to buy everything in the one place.
10. Thinking that driving an hour to see a friend is normal.

1 comments:

~ Jan ~ said...

Made me smile! :)

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com