Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday afternoon obsession

Today I'm obsessed with Tim Tams (when i say today I actually mean the past 2 months). I've never been a huge fan of Tim Tams, but since leaving the country and not having access to this chocolate coated biscuits, I just want one or two or the whole packet!! Absence has really made my heart grow fonder for Tim Tams.
The classic dark are the best... especially in the TIM TAM SLAM. I have been avoiding them in the supermarket but Woolies (damn woolies) had a special too good to go past.
As I sit here eatting my classic dark Tim Tam I've been exploring youtube for tim tam slam clips - check them out..

How to successfully do Tim Tam Slam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MQZX1nLOJ4

Tim Tam Slam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM2AvQFgfq4

6 comments:

bubbachenille said...

I haven't met anyone who doesn't LOVE Tim Tams !

bubbachenille said...

Thanks for becomming a follower, I cant find your email address to thank you !

GemmaJoy said...

I've always loved a good tim tam slam with a strong coffee

Flowerleaf said...

I think I would want to try those, but then again, do I really want to start a new chocolate candy obsession? Hehe.

GemmaJoy said...

They are very yummy and addictive - I wish I had one now

Flamin' Galahs said...

Even eating a Tim Tam in the US isn't the same. There's nothing like doing a tim tam slam while hearing the aussie accent on the telly! sigh!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com