Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blogtoberfest - October 1st

I came across TinnieGirl's blog today where I read that the festival has begun! Blogtoberfest that is. I joined up - number 100, now that has to be LUCKY.

I'm sitting here thinking about what to write - I said goodbye to my Aunty, who is about to get on a plane and travel back to Perth. She cracks me up and reminds me a lot of my brother... they both talk a lot!!! As usual we said goodbye over lunch. We went to Crust a pizza bar which has recently open in Coolangatta. My mum had Gelato before eating her lunch... and I thought the sweet tooth came from my fathers side.

Lunch was great and who could complain when you have a view of the beach.
Yummy pizza from Crust. They served it on breadboards!! I went to a pizza place in Kirra where they served our pizza in a card board box... which can be funky in some environments but my pizza tasted like tinned tomatoes!!! Won't be going back there.

Another exciting thing.... I bought my first issue of Mixtape today. I've seen a lot of people with Mixtape buttons on their blogs and have been meaning to go and check it out... so today I did and for $10 including p&h I should be getting my copy next week.

Day one day 30 days to go!!

4 comments:

Cathy (tinniegirl) said...

You're going to love Mixtape, and hopefully Blogtoberfest too.

That pizza looks fantastic.

Thanks for joining the festival.

Stephanie and Carlos said...

Yay... I got my first Mixtape in August and I sware it was written just for me!! You are going to love it and Happy Blogtoberfest!!

xo Steph

bubbachenille said...

Hi, you can always get your copy of mixtape from Liesa at Handmade Heaven!

GemmaJoy said...

I can't wait to get mixtape! thanks bubbachenille will check liesa out

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com