Monday, September 21, 2009

I Love Brooches

I'm border line obsessed with brooches. I could wear everyday with any outfit and I believe that you can never have enough. I've been searching Etsy and these are some I like.... LOVE. Click on the photo for more info

1960s Vintage RETRO Copper and Enamel Pin ABSTRACT Red and Green Brooch - TheVictorianVanity

Vintage Tricyle pin - unfortunetly it's now reserved :( from ditbge


Norwegian Pewter Modernist Brooch - coconutroad. I wanted this brooch but it sold before I got to it.

3 comments:

mandi said...

that last one is pretty fantastic :)

GemmaJoy said...

Oh isn't it!!! I was VERY upset when it sold.

trixi said...

Really love that copper and enamel brooch...it reminds me of when I was at school... I used to make copper and enamel jewelry.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com