Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SOLD




I've been doing a bit of Etsy online window shopping lately and I've marked lots of items as my faves. I found a brooch I just loved, I sent an email asking for a price on shipping. I got a reasonable price, so I went to go and buy it but it SOLD. I was so disappointed.

I think it's great that people are buying and selling on etsy, I just wish more people put prices to ship to Australia and I had all the money I wanted to buy everything.... and I do mean everything.

4 comments:

Madelynn Holmes said...

hey,
artist, creator, time waster? and you live in qld, haha sounds just like me!

and how addictive is internet shopping! :) :)

peace, m

mandi said...

i am guilty of not posting interational shipping :( ...i should. i guess i just dont want to take the time to think about it unless i have to...ha

SATURDAY IN THE PARK said...

I do international shipping! Found out the hard way about actual shipping prices to Australia (oh, I definitely low-balled it) and had to eat it (my stupidity is so not the customer's fault). I know better now! :)

bubbachenille said...

Please come on down to Hamilton as we are all etsy sellers who are having a collective market as part of the Brisbane Festival, Street party, you may like to join our group at some stage! make sure you intro yourself!
Miriam

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com