Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Therefore Magazine


I stumbled across a new blog that I want to share with everyone. It's Therefore Magazine, a couple of young Australians are creating a new magazine and need all the support they can get.
As a teacher I love seeing teenagers doing something creative. Gives me that goosebump feeling
A bit on how Therefore started
"It was during a horrific lesson of maths that we decided to turn our genius thoughts, creativity, observations, wit and talent into something a little outside the box, thus therefore, a small independant magazine, came to be".
The new mag is looking for undiscovered artisits, photographers to feature on their blog etc. So go to their blog at http://thereforemagazine.blogspot.com/ and FOLLOW THEM.
Spread the word.

3 comments:

SATURDAY IN THE PARK said...

Very cool! I love it when I see young people doing creative stuff too! Makes me think, "hey, maybe the world isn't going to hell in a handbasket!" j/k

GemmaJoy said...

Isn't it GREAT!!! thanks for the comment, I see your following their blog now too!!!!

Madelynn Holmes said...

Thankyou very much Gemma! This is exactly what we need!
:) :)

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com