Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog This - Challenge 20 - TEN things you want to do in your lifetime that you've yet to achieve.

Go to Blog This for more challenge details.

10 things I want to achieve
  1. I want to own my own business. I want to buy a factory/old building and turn it into a gallery, studio, coffee shop. A place where people want to come and be creative... and it must serve good coffee.
  2. Design, build and live in my own house - like something you see on Grand Designs or in a Dwell magazine.
  3. Travel to New Zealand
  4. Live and teach overseas or in a community in the Northern Territory.
  5. Refurbish my childhood set of drawers
  6. Stay in love and live a happy healthy life
  7. Learn to crochet.
  8. Set myself up as an artist, have more showings... get my art out there for people to see.
  9. Make more time for my friends and family - life is too precious.
  10. Go back to uni and study something fun

10 comments:

JulieT said...

I have lived and taught in a community in the NT Taught in more than one actually Did you get my invite to the Rainbow Cafe Its only just begun I hope to make it an artist hotspot http://rainbowcafe.ning.com
regards Julie

GemmaJoy said...

I must have missed it, will look now. Where did you teach? I taught in Katherine for a year.

Chatterbox said...

Wow! What a beautiful & very creative blog Gemma.
It's always a pleasure to come across an excellent Aussie fellow blogger.

May you achieve all you aspire for.

Cheers!!

Little Eve said...

Hi Gem, great list! 3, 6 & 7 jump out at me. I'm sure if I started crocheting it'd be very addictive indeed.

GemmaJoy said...

Thankyou for the comments. Thankyou chatterbox, just the motivation I need to keep going (sometimes it feels like no one is reading).
Little Eve - I agree, I'm planning NZ as we speak I hope I go.

Cathy (tinniegirl) said...

That's a fantastic list. Really great dreams and plans.

miss carly said...

great list and lots of luck xx

Melissa said...

I love your list. I especially love #1! I don't know where you are, but when you get your place set up, I'll come and admire the art, the coffee - and I'm sure the company!

I spent my teenage years in a little town in the Northern Territory. Where would you like to go?

what would you *like* to study? Your dream degree?

Good Luck with your list.

eternallymine said...

Yay for coming to visit New Zealand.. I did that in January and loved the place so much that my husband and I now live in a tiny village on the South Island.. it's such a beautiful country!

GemmaJoy said...

eternallymine - I can't wait, we are thinking of going in April. I would love to fall in love with a place and move.

Melissa, I think I would like to open my business somewhere on the Far North Coast of NSW. I grew up there and I call the place home. I don't know where about in the Territory I want to go, I'm thinking somewhere around Darwin or Katherine, I have friends around those areas. It's just such a different and interesting part of the world.

Thanks everyone for your comments - it's made my day!!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com