Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blogtoberfest - October 18th


25 today. Mid Twenties. My facebook status says that I'm refusing to turn 25, I realise I have no control over this. I've legally been able to drink in pubs for 7 years, and so far this weekend I've had no alcohol. Better hurry to the pub and get my free birthday drink.

Here is a photo of the brooches I've been working on. Will get them up on etsy or Made it soonish.

School holidays come to an end tomorrow... back to work I go.


This is the best icecream I've ever had!!!!!!! We visited Maggie Beers Farm in the Barossa Valley last year, that's when I first sampled heaven in a tub. We bought some at the FoodWorks in Tugun on Friday night, I just opened it and it was HEAVEN.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway -->> click on the beach photo for more details

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you've had a wonderful day

angelique said...

Wowee 25!!!I meet my husband when I was that age. hope you had a lovely day and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some comments.

m.e (Cathie) said...

happy birthday, hope you had a fabulous day and you enjoyed your birthday drink or two :)

Vicki said...

Happy quarter of a century! Hope you have a FABULOUS day!

~ Jan ~ said...

Happy birthday you old thing! Cheers!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com