Monday, October 19, 2009

Blogtoberfest - October 19th







Some photos from my Fingal head walk.


I went back to work today, have a lot of planning to do for tomorrow, think I will do the 3 step lesson plan... meaning I decide the lesson on the last 3 steps into the classroom.


I spent half and hour in the preschool room today - oh they are so cute and small.


Etsy talk - with the Aussie $ being so high I've been getting shipping quotes for items. Some people over charge. I bought a brooch last week, shipping was $4.50 and $1.50 was refunded. I got a quote for shipping another brooch $13. To ship a pound to Australia is approximately $12/$15... I don't think a 1 inch brooch costs $13. I'm going to stop complaining now. I just got a quote for a pendant $15!! ah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com