Friday, October 2, 2009

Blogtoberfest - October 2nd


When I grow up I want to live in house like you see in a Dwell Magazine. And I want Kevin McCloud from Grand Designs to follow the process of my dream home.

Scott found Dwell in one of our many visits to Barnes and Nobles when we lived in Dallas. He's never thrown an issue out and I often find him reading Dwell.

We rent and I'm sure we will continue renting for a number of years... I can't imagine us buying an apartment or a townhouse. I would love to design and build a house that suits our needs. A house with lots of storage, a place with large glass windows and doors which look out over an amazing view (I think I'm dreaming about the view).

Hopefully one day!!!!

2 comments:

SATURDAY IN THE PARK said...

Husband and I are renting, but hope to own a small house or perhaps a condo someday! Someplace where I can paint the walls the way I want (all of our apts have been "no painting," so it's always white, white, and white)!

ange_moore said...

I love Kevin McCloud too! Grand Design was my favourite show when we were living in the UK and I was so excited when it came on the ABC here too!

We recently built our own home (with lots of windows and glass doors and a view) but wouldn't have wanted Grand Design to be there watching the whole time - would be stressful!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com