Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blogtoberfest - October 4th

What's better than a Saturday spent vintage shopping, I know the money to be able to buy the things you like!!!! I love this red chair, it comes as a pair, price tag $950. I heart this chair!!!

Scott found himself a purple suit to wear to Bec and Dyl's wedding at the end of the month. One double stitched polyester jacket is enough and the purple suit was put back. I support his love of vintage... but has the jacket been worn yet?????? "I haven't had the occasion to pull it out" says Scott.



I heart this cow and name her Lucy. If only I had the type of home where a large cow statue wouldn't look out of place. It's my parents anniversary at the end of the month maybe they would like Lucy!!!!

NRL GrandFinal in Australia. Parramatta V Storm. My father and my brother are Parramatta OBSESSED!!!


This is my brother Josh after the eels won last weekend and got into the grandfinal. I think he's happy. It's also a bit of Karma that he's overseas when his team has made it. Go the EELS!!!

2 comments:

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

I agree, nothing better than antiquing on a Saturday- look forward to it all week. Went to auction this week -cool..

Karen

GemmaJoy said...

I could spend hours looking, theres so much to see. I haven't been to an auction, did you bid/win anything?

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com