Friday, October 9, 2009

Blogtoberfest - October 9th

It's Friday!! I thought I would show you what I've been working on. A series of drawings based on the cities I've visited.
I started drawing ideas when I was waiting in Sydney last year for my American Visa to be processed. It wasn't until 6 months later that I started putting the ideas I had in Sydney onto paper. Th first drawing was finished.


Seattle - my first trip in America. I wasn't very excited about going. Seattle had never been on my wish list of places to visit. We went for a football game, Notre Dame V Washington. I ended up loving Seattle. The flowers at the Pike Place Markets were stunning, sitting at the water soaking up the sun on Sunday morning is one of my best memories from 2008.



New York, New York. We spent the memorial day long weekend in New York, I wish it had been longer. Central Park was beautiful!!! I heart New York


New Orleans. We drove from Dallas to New Orleans for the Jazz Festival. It will remain one of the best music festivals I've been to.


Dallas, the place where I lived AKA concrete jungle!!! Glad for the experience and starting to really miss the place.

Who knows we may be back some day for a holiday

3 comments:

Curlyhead said...

New Orleans Jazz Fest! Does it get much better than that?!?

clare's craftroom said...

Fantastic drawings , love them !

mandi said...

Oh i love them! I especially love the seattle one! thanks for sharing :D

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com