Thursday, November 5, 2009

Coffee Break

Well I haven't blogged for a few days, I've been working and who really wants to hear about my days in the classroom. To wrap up the week -I managed to score another cold from the kiddies, I remain ringworm free (a little darling in the class has ringworm), I still don't have nits and I'm still sane... JUST!!!!!

I searched coffee on Etsy and here are some things I found. Click on the picture for more details.


I think I should buy this badge for my parents... they love a good coffee - double shot better be strong!!

Coffee Break Art



Vintage cups

Our landlords live in a house behind us, today they sprayed their house for bugs... this meant that a HUGE amount of flying ants escaped their place and tried to enter ours!! I was walking to the bathroom and I saw the ants, a lot of ants. I hate bugs!!!!! Who knows what else will enter tomorrow... better get some more fly spray!!

1 comments:

Kellie Christie said...

Oh I love the coffee snob badge!!! That is so me :-) Wish I had it when I was running the cafe, the customers would have loved it!!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com