Friday, November 6, 2009

Love a good deal

Yes I do!! 30% off wine was all I needed to be persuaded (HA) into buying 6 bottles of wine this afternoon.



I will tell you about what I'm drinking now and what I will be drinking later - it's Friday night!!!!!



Evans and Tate - Classic dry white.

I'm sitting here writing this and drinking away.



A bottle of Cloudy Bay - Last year when we lived in Texas we went for a work dinner with the Australian couples, I was a bit apprehensive about ordering an expensive bottle ( I think it was $70 or $80) but we ordered it anyway!!! We ordered multiple bottles and then some more. What a dinner!!! Lets just say that the waiters tip was almost $200. Yikes!!!!

And the bottles have disappeared.... I wonder where they went?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com