Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What am I going to do today?

After a lot of convincing from Scott I got out of bed early and went for a walk along Kirra Beach. I'm not a morning person!!!

The walk was great! There were a couple of sun burnt grey nomads out, a few old guys in their dick stickers, a family taking photos at the beach and a tractor turning the sand... ahh the serenity!!

On Monday I came off second best with an incident with the screen door - I don't know how I managed it but I have a large cut on my ankle that's looking gross, so hopefully the salt water will help it heal. Anyway that's what Scott said, he also said something about it needing stitches and if I don't put something on it to stop infection they would have to cut my foot off (slight over exaggeration I reckon, but it did motivate me to out some tea tree oil on it).

I've already ticked something off my day zero list - I motivated someone to start their own!! Scott started a list. First on his list was "get a tattoo". I read this and let out an uncontrolled gasp. I don't mind tattoos I just think they are too permanent.

I have nothing planned today... what am I going to do????

2 comments:

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

What a beautiful day to choose to walk along the beach, I have to admit I am a little jealous.... ah, the serenity! I think you should do some baking today... LOL - nothing better than baking some cupcakes then enjoying them with a cuppa while you read a great mag... but then again - sewing sounds good too... Have a fabulous unplanned day.

Micky
xxoo

Flamin' Galahs said...

liking the look of that beach, might have to move myself over that way and get me some morning beachside action!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com