Monday, November 16, 2009

Wildflowers


I've blogged a lot about my love for Aussie Wildflowers. I've started a series of drawings on them, I've conquered the Banksia and my next flower is the waratah. I found this design by Nicola Cerini. She makes it look easy!! Just like with the banksia I'm having some trouble designing the waratah... I know when I'm least expecting the design will come to me and it will be easy to put pen to paper. For now I will continue experimenting and looking at other people's designs. I'm not working today, so I'm sitting at my desk designing a banksia drawing for my friends Bec and Dyl who are getting married this weekend. So far the drawing is a skeleton and I'm being far too neat... maybe I should leave it and come back to it this afternoon with a glass of wine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com