Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All I want for Christmas....

Is the most expensive handmade item on etsy!!!
Joking!!
I've never thought to search for the most expensive item, there's a few... if you have a spare $100, 000 US dollars this is what you could buy.
A crocheted cardi... with arm holes!!
I love the grey sweat pants... wonder if they are thrown in as a bonus!!!!
It doesn't take long to realise that most of the "expensive" items are just a way that some sellers get you into their shop. Bit sad really. Another example of the darker side of etsy.
I did laugh at a shop that put photos up her moustache wearing sons - it was a joke, she really wasn't selling her children on Etsy.
Below is a sculpture $75000, I would love to have 2 giant red paperclips outside my house - my house would be easy to find!!! This was the first item I found that was legitimate and not a way of shocking people to come into their shop....
Off to find the most expensive vintage item... I can't remember the links to their sites, search handmade and list from high to low price and I'm sure you will find them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com