Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blog Tip Number 2

An easy way to get pictures from the Internet onto your blog.
I like putting pics on my blog... but sometimes it can be very time consuming. I stumbled across an easy way and thought I would share it with you.
I'm using my inner teacher here to explain this.....
Ok here goes.....
When you see a picture on the net you want on your blog click on the picture - by clicking it you should open the picture in a window of it's own.
What I do is - I shrink (top right corner of the screen the middle button) the window so it's only half a screen and I can see my blog new post screen. Have both screens open with the blog post behind and the window with the image on top.
Then simply click on the pic you want and drag it onto your post.
This saves me a lot of time! I hope it helps someone.

4 comments:

The Handmade Expo and Handmade Heaven said...

ooooo...might have to give that one a go...thanks for the tip Gemma

Sarah said...

I read your post then found myself needing to use your tip last night. It worked! Thanks! So easy :)

Melissa said...

Thank you so much! I always wondered if, and how, this could be done! Thank You!!

Cuggles! Kids said...

Ahhh thanks! I'm a real ditz with these things so anything to save time and reduce the chance for error is great.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com