Monday, December 28, 2009

Branding

I need to brand myself. Well not really myself (thoughts of cows and a scene from jackass comes to mind). I need to brand my art.
I need business cards
Paddlepop stick business cards - PhoenixLaser
I think this is an interesting idea.... but I hate the feel of paddlepop sticks and they remind me of the doctor checking my throat when I'm sick and having a gag reflex.
Cute! but do they reflect my style (what style???)
Farmer's Market - drenculture
I didn't post this picture because of the vegetables - but there are 5 designs. My mum suggested different pictures on different cards.
Anyway enough of the internet... I'm dragging scott to watch a girly movie!!!!

5 comments:

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

I am sure whatever you choose will reflect your brand... the paddle pop sticks are a good idea but will people keep them... I think definitely a business card style...

Micky
xxoo

Flamin' Galahs said...

i like the poppies, or a take off from them, what about one of your button flower brooches as a replacement of the poppies on the same style card? Paddlepops are cute but uncomfortable in your pocket!

Clair said...

I love looking at business cards. It's like a little window into someone's personality. I think you're probably going to need a mix between stylish and cute - why not draw your own? x

Kellie Christie said...

You definitely need business cards!! I finally had my business cards made earlier this year and am lucky enough to be friends with a graphic designer who designed a logo and all the cards and tags for me. You should think about doing an illustration for your cards, I think that's a great idea! Maybe you could do 2 different cards one for your illustration and 1 for your brooches and jewellery. Or something neutral that will cover both. Good luck with the brain storming.

GemmaJoy said...

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions. They have really helped!!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com