Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I want Tuesday

I've been thinking about my New Zealand holiday. Here are some of the things I would like to keep me warm - is it April yet???

Beanie

This was listed yesterday and sold today. I love the big red flower!!

Crafts2Cherish

Scarf


trendyknitting

There's a scarf on Etsy that I'm in LOVE with - but the shop is on vacation... and I think Scott is going to buy it for me. Excellent, it's confirmed it is going to be mine.

Gloves

fleece gloves - BoysenberryLane

They look warm, but I'm sure my fingers will FREEZE

I'm seeing a red and black theme.

Still searching for the perfect gloves..

2 comments:

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

wonderful items- yes I see the trend.
so chic...

Karen

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

I LOVE red and black... and all of these are just gorgeous... congrats on the scarf being yours... can't wait to see it on you.. Oh, and April will fly, it will be here before you know it.

Micky
xxoo

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com