Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Raining and Brooch Swap

I can't remember the last time I saw rain!

The rain has inspired me to work on some new brooches (I also find that avoiding cleaning is great inspiration!!!). This coming winter is going to be all about brooches!! Hopefully it gets cold enough to wear a coat. I'm going to NZ over Easter - I must remember to pack some funky brooches to wear!!! Maybe I could even squeeze a winter trip to Melbourne!




Here are the two brooches I've been working on.

If anyone would like to do a brooch swap with me contact me at gemmajoy@hotmail.com

6 comments:

bubbachenille said...

If it's after xmas...put me down !

GemmaJoy said...

Excellent - we can do it whenever your ready! I can't believe how fast xmas is coming.

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

me too! love the brooches, especiallt the rasberry color one with the button. A color I wear often!

happy holidays!

Karen

LENORENEVERMORE said...

It's been raining here as well!
such lovely details...must check out your shop!
Cheers to your creativity~
xo

Kellie Christie said...

Yay I'd love to do a brooch swap with you!! I really love your gorgeous flower brooches!! I can swap you for some button brooches.

GemmaJoy said...

Excellent - well let me know when you want to swap!!! I love brooches!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com