Monday, December 28, 2009

Rain don't go away

It's raining. I love the rain. I'm not in a creative mood, the cricket is on, our neighbours are getting cranky and yelling at the kids in German, I've had two coffees, Scott is doing the dishes and about to put my new shelves on the wall in my art room/spare bedroom/junk room.

I want to buy some art for my walls. My little shack is covered in my own art and it's a little uninspiring. I searched etsy for rain drawings - here's some of what I found... hopefully they inspire you.


My red umbrella carambatack
Rain sticks pengwynneart
The rain cloud Tinewiggins
Girl and rain cloud - Cabin
Patterned raindrops -Blackbirdings
Rain droplets - Ryanplz

2 comments:

Vic said...

Snap!

It's art window shopping day today! Although our themes don't really go together... unless you like cylcling through mud... ;)

GemmaJoy said...

I love internet window shopping! Much better than struggling with the crowds.
I loved your bike art, I tried painting a bike on a bangle earlier in the year.
Still searching for the perfect rain picture.

I did see a couple of cyclists riding in the rain this morning - that's dedication

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com