Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's Thursday

It's going to be a HOT one!!! Well my brooches are doing really well, I posted a new one on my madeit store on Tuesday and within 24hours it had sold!!! I've heard people in Etsy chat rooms talking about an item selling as soon as they posted it, I always thought this was a myth. Below is a picture of the brooch I sold. I didn't know if I wanted to put it up for sale. I love the button and it's the only one I have. There will be more buttons I fall in love with!!

This brooch is staying in Queensland!! I hope the new owner loves it.

I posted some new items up yesterday. They are a great gift idea, including postage (AUS) most brooches are under $20 = Bargain!! (even if I say so myself).

http://www.madeit.com.au/GemmaJoy

OR

http://GemmaJoy.etsy.com



And these are ones that I'm going to post today



Now I'm off to go shopping for fun stuff - Dish washing liquid (how boring). But we are all out, hopefully the shops won't be too crazy!!!

4 comments:

Clair said...

Thanks so much for following my blog. (Sorry it's taken me so long to get over here and have a look around!)

Looks like you're quite the creative, so I hope we'll get to know each other a bit x

CurlyPops said...

Congratulations! They're all very lovely - my fave is the pink one that sold straight away.

The Handmade Expo and Handmade Heaven said...

These are all so lovely...Nice work

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

You have been busy and congrats on the sale... it is a gorgeous brooch - hope they keep selling for you.

Micky
xxoo

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com