Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kreative Blog Award

I've been nominated for an award from Micky and Cuggles LUCKY ME!!

[kreativ-blog.jpg]


1. Copy the picture
2. Thank the person who nominated you
3. Write 7 things people don't know about you
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers to pass this award on to
5. Link their blogs

Here are my seven things


  1. I worked at Coles for 7.4 years (during school/uni) and I hated every minute of it.

  2. I don't like scary movies.

  3. I sold my first artwork in Kindergarten. It was a picture for my dad and I didn't think he would pay that much for it. 20 cents was a lot of money for a 5 year old. My parents still have this painting.

  4. Joy is my middle name. I was first called GemmaJoy over the P.A at Coles by my friend Brendan and it just stuck.

  5. I live in QLD, work in NSW and have a Victorian drivers licence.

  6. Scott is taking me to see "where the wild things are" tomorrow night at a Gold Class cinema... Oh yeah.

  7. I was told I need to take my wisdom teeth out 12 months ago and their still in there... Hi Mum (who I know is reading this)

I give this award to.....



  1. Folk

  2. RedPlanet

  3. Loopi For you

  4. Crazy crafter NZ

  5. Flamin Galah

  6. Brayton Homestead

  7. Mr Sparrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com