Saturday, December 12, 2009

Madeit Sale

My madeit store had it's very first sale.

I promise this will be the last post where I'm really excited about selling something. The item is still awaiting payment - maybe I'm jumping the gun a little bit - but I'm excited.

I posted my mustard brooch off to Texas on Thursday and I received a package from the states. Both these packages were about the same size - but a huge difference in cost...

package from the States to Australia $2.50

package from Australia to the States $9.30

Big difference in price!

Have a great weekend

3 comments:

Purple Paisley Patch said...

Love the blue button brooch! Congrats on your first madeit sale, you're allowed to be excited, it's exciting when someone purchases something you've lovingly created! :-)

Lisa T said...

Congrats.......I would be excited if I sold something as well. Keep on posting about it and keep on being excited.
Lisa T

GemmaJoy said...

Thanks guys. I don't want people to think I'm bragging. I just really excited that people have bought something - it's been 6 months since my last sale/swap and to have 2 in the same week made me super excited.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com