Thursday, December 24, 2009

Our old house in Melbourne




I used to live in this house. What a great house it was!!
It was in a great location in Richmond. Walking distance to the Burnley train station, in between Bridge Road and Swan Street.
It had character!! The slight slant and the hot water tap in the kitchen that never got hot.
When we moved out (to move overseas) we knew the owner was planning on doing the house up and selling it. I was thinking about it today and thought I would google it. The house went up for auction and sold last month. But as far the renovations are concerned it looks like nothing has changed.
The furniture in the photos is not ours so my guess it was rented out after we left.
If I had the money I would've bought this place







Photo 4: 29 Canterbury Street, RICHMOND VIC 3121



2 comments:

Munted kowhai said...

ooo richmond! i was looking around that area for flats. your old house is adorable!!

GemmaJoy said...

Richmond is a great place to live!! I miss the house - wish I could move back in tomorrow

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com