Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What to do today....

I've just gotten home from AAMI and it seems I won't get my car back until next year! Some advice don't have a minor car accident anywhere near xmas/new year. It's ok, my car is going on a little holiday and having some minor surgery.

I went shopping yesterday with my mum and a friend. WOW did we shop! We went to Ikea, spotlight, freedom and a couple of other shops. We all thought it would be crazy with xmas shoppers, but it wasn't!!

Scott came home to find me sitting on the lounge swearing at the Ikea desk legs I bought for my desk. As part of my day zero list I had one task to buy and put together something from ikea by myself. Well I had two desk legs to put together. After half an hour and a lot of swear words when Scott offered to put one together the race was on. I was in front but once he got the hang of it, it was all over, he finished his first. I did manage to put 1 leg together by myself. That's enough for my list.

I'm car-less and there's cleaning, washing and an art room to sort out.... dammit!

1 comments:

Flamin' Galahs said...

1 leg is 1 more than I've ever done, so I say achievement!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com