Thursday, January 7, 2010

Get the pens out it's time to draw...


I've been working on an artwork for a friend. After 6 months of trying and failing I think it's done!!




These 3 pictures will be chop up in 12 pieces and put into 3 frames. They are getting photocopied today so that if they don't look any good I will not have wasted my drawings.


I think this artwork will need a bit of tweaking when I get my hands on the frames. Fingers crossed it works out... if not, it's back to the drawing board.

3 comments:

mandi said...

your art looks beautiful!! I am sure it will work out perfectly. I am def jealous of your friend!

...Mrs.P! said...

That looks amazing! Can you make one for me? ;)

GemmaJoy said...

Oh thankyou Mrs P and Mandi. My goal for 2010 is go and get my drawings printed and have a go at selling them.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com