Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Great start to the year

I've reached a conclusion about etsy or madeit...... I've decided on both. I've sold 5 brooches on Etsy and 5 on Madeit within the past month. I've been working hard expanding on my range, I hope to fill both my stores up with different brooches. Just need to take photos etc.
I've attached photos of the brooches I've sold this year, below is my very first custom order. I'm really happy with the way my craft is coming along and even more excited that people want to wear them and give them as gifts.










3 comments:

bubbachenille said...

Gorgeous brooches, Congrats on your success on line.
P.s I tried clicking on the link in the previous post and nothing happened.
Miriam

Kellyansapansa said...

They are beautiful. Good luck with both of your shops!

GemmaJoy said...

Thankyou. The link is fixed, I must've written the wrong code.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com