Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Creative Space




I've decided to join in the fun. If you want to join click here


My creative space is a bit boring. While guests were over my lounge room became my space. The guests have been gone and I'm still taking over the lounge room.


I started cleaning up my desk today, organising my materials and just trying to make it into a space that gets the creative juices going.
Now I'm distracted by the TV and the cleaning/organising has been pushed to the side.
Below is a photo of the brooch I worked on yesterday,


8 comments:

Kate said...

Nothing like a bit of sorting and organising to get the creative juices flowing. Hope it works for you.

Little Eve said...

A beautifully, layered flower and a gorgeous colour! Organising is good too.

yardage girl said...

Love the colour of the flower. Good luck with your space over the next week! Nic

june at noon said...

I love that brooch! I like how many layers you used, and the color is lovely. Is it wool felt?

Lillipilli Lane said...

Best wishes with the organising:) It does help to work and create.
LOve your Banksia integrifolia. The colours are great, you have a beautiful skill in photography - not to mention many others - drawing, crafting, writing;)Happy New Year.

midge said...

new tear equals the need to organise me thinks. so easy to get distracted though

brownhairblueribbon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brownhairblueribbon said...

You are are making so much at the moment! Lovely to see all that new felt you got has you all inspired.. And if that inspiration needs lounge room space then so be it!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com