Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tasmania

My mate Sonia came to visit a couple of weeks ago. She currently lives in Darwin but grew up in Tasmania. I don't think I've ever met a person who loves where they grew up more. All we heard for days was "Tassie this....", "Tassie that...", "See I told you Tassie was the best", "Tasmania has some of the best....", "The best beer comes from Tasmania". Get my point.

Sonia LOVES Tasmania so today's blog is for her.

Tulip Farm Photo - PhotosAlegria

Leather photo album - leathermaps

Tassie Devil Love - Crowbiz

Tassie is a place I really want to holiday. I remember my parents going and loving their photos and the 3kg of chocolate from the Cadbury factory they bought home.

Sonia I love ya mate and for the final time...

WE KNOW HOW BLOODY GOOD TASMANIA IS

2 comments:

Gina said...

Tee hee! How tacky-but-good is that map of tassie cushion? As someone who has 'married into' Tasmanophilia, I have to admit that it IS pretty darn good down there. Do go for that holiday. Cadbury factory is all a bit cheepskate these days but there are better things to do now :-)

Cathy (Tinniegirl) said...

Love the tulip picture. It's so cool.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com