Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time for Change




Lately I've been spending a lot of time working on my brooches. If you don't believe you should see my lounge room - the floor is covered in beads, felt, cotton etc. But I think the time has come to put the brooches to the side and get out my pens and go back to my first love... drawing.


I've got some good ideas and can't wait to get pen to paper.


Back to the brooches. Today I completed a black, grey and cream... I think I'm dreaming of winter.










3 comments:

Kellie Christie said...

Love you new brooch designs :-) Can't wait to see some of your new illustrations. Take care.

74 Lime Lane said...

Such a great feeling when the creative juices are flowing! Gorgeous brooch ~ love the grey. In the middle of this horrid heat, I'm dreaming of winter too!

GemmaJoy said...

I can't wait until this heat wave goes. I don't cope well in heat.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com