Monday, January 11, 2010

What an Etsy Weekend

I got the biggest surprise when I checked my email on Sunday. I had sold another item on etsy. I hadn't just sold 1, I had sold 3 brooches. I had only listed these items on Thursday and Friday. I bought the felt on Monday, new colours that I hadn't worked with before (I stood at Spotlight for a long time deciding on whether I should or shouldn't buy more felt).

And for another surprise my chocolate brown brooch is in a treasury. Check it out here

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=105040

2010 is the year for experimenting and creating

4 comments:

Kellyansapansa said...

That's fabulous news - congratulations! I'm sure this is the start of a very productive year for you. :o)

bubbachenille said...

Powering along at great speed! Congratulations..

Lisa T said...

Good on you....your brooches are beautiful.

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

Nice work Gem... I knew you could do it - your brooches are very creative and unique... I love them.
xxoo

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com