Monday, February 22, 2010

Crafters Block

I have crafters block!!!
I'm lacking motivation and inspiration.
I thought I would get the creative juices back by;
1. looking at my button collection (I now have a pile of buttons in the middle of my lounge room).
2. Looking at Etsy (this just made me want to buy things).
3. Watching tv... ready steady cook makes me what to eat.. so I've retreated to the bedroom with the laptap.
I better go clean up the buttons and find something on tv that isn't a cooking show.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's so frustrating!
Some tv shows really make me want to eat - the worst offender is The Biggest Loser!

GemmaJoy said...

I thought I was the only one. There's nothing I want more than an icecream or some chocolate when I watch the biggest loser.

Lisa T said...

Just reading your comments......Ha i am the same!! Anyway Gemma, try looking here for some gorgeous pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90733686@N00/

Enjoy! And I hope you get your creative mojo back soon.....it feels awful doesn't it?

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com