Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Creative Space

I've had a bit of crafters block lately. I've been stressed about my art lessons at school and I think this has soaked up all of my crafty inspiration.

So this week I pulled out the brooches I made when I was in Birmingham, Alabama. We were there for weeks for Scotts work, it rained most of the time and I got a cold. So I was stuck in the motel room for hours watching tv and making brooches. These are some of the first brooches I made

Some of the brooches are cut out and not stitched together yet. One is getting a makeover from materials I got in a swap with KellieChristie. I'm hoping the old brooches will inspire me.


I've tried to do a bit of drawing this week.

Can you tell I was a bit angry when I worked on the drawing below?

And lastly I will share with you a photo of my desk
It is a MESS!!!

Head over to Kootoyoo to check out others peoples creative space!!
P.S. If anyone has any art ideas on the topic "3 little pigs" for Kinder and "Food" for a year 2/3 I would love to hear them.

6 comments:

Kellie Christie said...

I love your brooches they are all so cute. It will be interesting to see what you do to revamp them. For easy crafty ideas so the little ones I recommend you watch playschool. It is amazing what you can do with an egg carton and a toilet roll.

Anything Fits a Naked Man said...

The brooches are just adorable, LOVE them. And, you know what they say: a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind!

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

I love seeing the messy desk; it makes me feel better about mine! Although I must admit, mine is about a million time worse!
What about piggy masks with paper plates and egg carton noses for the little ones?

yardage girl said...

Great post - lots to see. A good food arty activity is making stamps out of cut veges and printing onto to paper. Nic

Kylie said...

Wow - those drawings are just fantastic! I only saw energy in them - so much emotion. Your brooches are lovely - the fabric choices are beautiful. K

midge said...

love the brooches. i like making them too. your desk made me feel at home. great drawings

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com