Sunday, February 14, 2010

What a Trip...

Last night I tripped/fell/slipped down the stairs. I'm not sure about which one because it's all a blur.
I may have had a case of karma. Scott had an accident on the stairs during the week and hurt his foot. I updated my facebook status with something like "Scott just fell down the stairs and is now sporting a limp and a kankle".
I didn't hurt my ankle... just every other part of my body. I am amazed at what I achieved. I made contact with the cement and hurt my left hand and both my knees (it's ok my jeans were not damaged). The funny part is I got up from this but had so much forward momentum that I went head first into my neighours fence. My keys went flying through their fence (they are dog sitting a big dog at the moment and I was a little scared), my bag went flying under Scotts car and I landed on the ground between the car and the fence. I burst into tears as I struggled to understand what just happened and where my things were. To make it worse a couple of teenagers walked past and I had flashes of seeing myself on Australia's Funniest Home Videos.
So I should go and check whether I've made a dent in the fence and tell my landlord (who is also my neighbour) it's about bloody time you fix our stairs!!!

1 comments:

brownhairblueribbon said...

Oh my! Thank goodness you didn't hurt yourself tremendously badly!
And tears of shock too, poor thing!
Hope the landlord gets on to the fixing quick sticks.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com