Friday, March 12, 2010

Ethikl

Gluten Free Maple Muesli - 400g

Ethikl is a new online market place for all things organic, natural, eco-friendly, fair trade and handmade.

To spread the word Ethikl had a facebook competition...and I won!!

Yesterday I received

1. Gluten Free Maple Muesli - from Maple Muesli Almonds, Macadamias, Apricots, Hazelnuts, Sultanas, Cranberries, Coconut, Sunflower Kernels, Pepitas, Linseed, Rice Pops, Hulled Buckwheat Puffs, Sorghum Puffs, & Brown Rice Puffs are lovingly baked in Maple syrup making this a unique, flavoursome, gluten free muesli.

I tried it for breakfast this morning and it was delicious! The best muesli I have ever had!

2. Earrings - by Finki from Handmade Heaven. Very cute and I can't wait to wear them.

Go and check out Ethikls Website

Become a fan on Facebook

Thanks Peita I love my prize!

5 comments:

Anything Fits a Naked Man said...

I'm going to have to try that muesli, my husband is wheat gluten intolerant! It looks fantastic!

GemmaJoy said...

It was REALLY good!!!!

USA2AUS said...

You are the 2nd person to recommend this site to me this week! J is gluten intolerant also so Im always looking for foods to mix it p for him, this sounds great. Thanks for the info!

GemmaJoy said...

I'm really surprised about the amount of people who are gluten intolerant! Karen it was great. I only had a small amount and I'm still full and not craving anything.

ethikl said...

Hi Gemma. Glad you enjoyed the muesli, it really is VERY good isn't it? By the way it ethikl...(no 'a' in it)

Have a great weekend. hope you get to wear your earings out somewhere fun ;-)

Peita
wwww.ethikl.com.au
online marketplace for ethical products

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com