Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Creative Space

My Creative Space is.... broken!! Here is a picture of what happens when I child slams a laptop lid on the charger cord. It may be able to be fixed!! So I've been working on an old Dell laptop that is slow slow slow slow. It keeps disconnecting from the Internet, so I spent a lot of time today hoping for at least 5 minutes of Internet bliss.

Here are some headbands that I have been working on. They aren't the best edited photos (as I'm working on an old program and I don't trust the computer to stay connected while I work on picnik).

My first items expired on madeit today. So that means I've been on it for 4 months now and have had 17 sales. Thankyou to everyone that has bought something!!



These headbands will be added to madeit for $14 including P&H in Australia but if you would love one sooner email me at gemmajoy@hotmail.com

Head over to Kristys for more creative spaces

5 comments:

Stephanie and Carlos said...

Oh O brocken computer... ours died too! Due to power surges OUCH!! Loving your button/felt creations Hun!!! Makes me want to pull out all my buttons and felt hehe

xo Steph

Kirsty said...

Oh no!

On the upside the hairbands are looking great.

Trudi - Me and Ewe said...

Great headbands - good luck with getting laptop fixed.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Sorry to hear about the laptop! I hope it can be fixed soon. I love the headbands, especially the red one!

GemmaJoy said...

Thankyou ladies. I have a brand new laptop and I'm back online. It's a bit sad how addicted I am to it and how much I use it in my daily life.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com