Monday, March 8, 2010

My Place and Yours

My Place and Yours has a new home!! Find it at Hello Owl and play along
This week "Behind the Camera"
A self portrait challenge!
So this is my self portrait. It was taken on a road trip somewhere between Alice Springs and Katherine.
A friend and I left Alice at 6am armed with a Maccas Coffee and Raisin Toast.
There was lots of singing, laughing, and a phone fight in Tennant Creek between my friend and her boyfriend. Very eventful!!
I took this photo out of boredom, trying to entertain myself while this verbal fight was going on.
So this is ME.....
I'm Gemma!!

I love bags and scarfs and think you can never have enough.



I hate flies... they drive me bonkers!



I live on the Southern Gold Coast... but dream of returning to Melbourne or moving to Perth or moving overseas.




My passion is drawing and I'm thinking of changing careers... maybe graphic design...



My favourite colour is RED!!



My exicted that my place and yours is back!!!

13 comments:

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Great photo and story. I've never shared a photo of myself on my blog (on purpose) but for some reason I am drawn to join in this time. I have edited the photo, but I'm not sure if I am game to put it up!

GemmaJoy said...

I was the same Kylie. I saw the challenge... and it was a challenge!!! But I conquered my fear and my self photo is up!! Join in on the fun!

MissKArt said...

Awesome! Very creative :)

T'lia said...

Lol, cute moustache there!!

Love Sundays said...

Great pic, I love the NT, Lived there for a couple of years, several years ago now, loved it!! Just saw your Eames Chair pic, I am off to purchase one after the kids are in bed.
Ren

Danielle said...

Hi Gemma, so nice to meet you. I grew up in Katherine. The NT has so many amazing places and it was so much fun growing up there. We had many, many adventures. Your friend having a fight with their bf always spices things up allot.

Thanks for playing, you have a lovely blog.

Susan L (lily40au) said...

i love the stories behind photos ... and yours leads so well into today's theme. go for what you want ... you never know where it may take you

jaboopee said...

are you lady ga ga's sister?

Cherie said...

Love your pic and your post! Follow your dreams ;)

Jackie said...

Lovely post, Very much like something my daughter would do.

Alisa said...

Cute photo and I agree with the bags and scarves you cannot have to many.. and I like to have a scarf to match each bag.. hehe

midge said...

great post. cool photo.

marianedwardsdreamweaver said...

so cleva..love what you've done with your photo!! gotta say i've got a thing for bags & scarves too :)

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com