Monday, March 1, 2010

Tea Party

I've been doing a lot of thinking and not much doing lately.
But I have some fantastic ideas!!! My ideas aren't for craft but for my art lessons at school.
So far I've stressed myself sick. But NOT ANYMORE. I'm a confident teacher and a damn good artist. So my plan.....
My 2/3 class is studying food this term.
With all the hype surrounding Alice in Wonderland, I'm planning a Mad Hatters Tea Party with them.
Lots of painting, decorating and most importantly having FUN!!
"Happy Unbirthday to Me"
My etsy goodies to inspire me with my planning

2 comments:

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

The kids will love that, what a great idea. I’m sorry this has been causing you so much stress, but I am so glad to hear you are taking this role so seriously. As an artist you appreciate how important positive creative experiences are for little ones, these kids are so lucky to have you in their lives.

~ Jan ~ said...

Go get 'em! Have fun doing it with them. :)

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com