Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Creative Space

This what's going on in my creative space! I think I've gone headband MAD! I've been playing around with new ideas and colours and trying to add as much to Madeit as I can. As well as making headbands I have been drawing and basically making a big mess.

I've decided to have a massive sale - 50% off all items!!!


I don't think this one works. I might turn it into a brooch for stitch it onto a cushion.



I've started working on smaller headbands for little girls.
That's what I'm doing. Go to Kristy's to see what everyone else is doing.

14 comments:

Vic said...

I love that first picture!

What a pretty, busy space.

Sarah said...

They are lovely! My faves are the blue ones in the first pic and the crochet ones.

Clair said...

Oh my! I was just about to exclaim about how much I love the crocheted flowers when I scrolled down and saw the butterfly. I'm actually excited enough that I had to try three times before I could spell butterfly correctly! Beautiful!

Kellie Christie said...

Looks like you have been busy. The headbands are looking great! I love all of the nice bright colours.

Edera Jewelry said...

adorable-- I love all the wonderful colors :)

Susan L (lily40au) said...

headbank mad is so delicious pretty. well done.

My Creative Space

yardage girl said...

I love the butterfly too!

Kelly Ingram said...

These are gorgeous! I love the 3 crocheted flowers in the pinks..super sweet.

Jo's Place said...

Beautiful, I made some crochet headbands a few weeks ago and found they needed 3 across the top, one just looked odd.

Love your colour choices, very pretty.

Stephanie and Carlos said...

You have gone headband mad... I love it. I could wear them all at once hehe

xo Steph

Pearlin J said...

what a colourful and pretty creative space.Love the crocheted flowers with heart buttons in the centre.Infact, all of them are very cute!

ecoMILF said...

adorable. perfect for little girls! xo m.

Cherie said...

Oh so gorgeous. I can't crochet for my life so love these to bits ;) Happy Easter.

Trudi - Me and Ewe said...

Gorgeous - can just picture them on little heads.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com