Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Creative Space

I have to share with you more brilliant work from my students. Yesterday we read "The Hungry Caterpillar" and 3 of my classes worked together to create a story board to be displayed within the school. Most of the kids worked really hard and their worked bought a big smile to my face!











For my creative space I've been working on new brooch styles and experimenting with necklaces as well as doing a bit of drawing.

Here is one of my new Kitchen Mixer drawings.
If you like what I create please have a look at my facebook page
Head over to kootoyoo for more fun

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Don't you just love kids art? All the colours are so beautiful together.

Amanda said...

Those kiddos have some serious talent..And you do too..Love the mixer :)

Sally said...

I love the hungry caterpillar. You're students have done an amazing job. So much colour. Wonderful.

Bird Bath said...

hooray for the hungry catterpillar - that book is such a classic. It just inpires the kids so much. My favourite is the painted food :)

midge said...

those catterpillars are amazing. i love your mixer

m.e (Cathie) said...

wow, those caterpillars are amazing!
love kids art.

your mixer is pretty cool aswell

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com