Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Place and Yours

This weeks theme is your most useful or most used gadget.

This is a presso - espresso coffee gadget.

It's manual and requires no electricity (which is why we bought one in the states so we could bring it home with us). It would be interesting to know if it's better for the environment (water is heated in the kettle and milk heated in the mircowave).

I think it's coffee time!!!

Join in at Hello Owl

Finally check out my madeit store which is having a half price sale

4 comments:

midge said...

mmm, i think i can smell it from my place. cool gadget

Bea said...

It is ALWAYS coffee time!

Tab said...

Wow!! That looks so great!! Loving the 'no electricity required' bit too.

Sarah Slaven said...

You have a very cool looking gadget, now I have to go make some coffee.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com