Monday, May 10, 2010

I heart second hand

This is my new table. An ebay bargain. The chairs were thrown in for free because 2 need work. It's solid teak and they were only being sold because the couple were afraid of the teak getting marked with young kids around. The table only just fits into the worlds smallest dining/lounge room! But I love it!
I have a growing collection of small bowls! I parked outside Vinnies today and wandered in for a look. I came across some cool little glass bowls (top and right. The one of the left is already mine) on the $1 table. When I went to pay I told the lady the price and where I picked them up from... her response "oh no too expensive, how about both for $1". I've read about this happening to others bloggers and now I believe it does happen!

5 comments:

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs said...

Great finds!

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Great finds they look fab!

Mandi said...

oh my goodness! I LOVE the table! and chairs!!

GemmaJoy said...

Thanks ladies, it's a terrific table!!!

Tracey said...

fabulous table - wow, what a buy!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com