Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Creative Space

My creative space this week is full of pens, paper and new ideas.
I'm working on a series of drawings for a friend. I had to restart because I wasn't happy with them. Above is my drawing of Dallas.
I received a custom order to create a Poppy for a 40th birthday. This is attempt 1, if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them! Do you think it looks like a Poppy?

I'm a bit obsessed with my hot glue gun (even though I keep burning my fingers). I made myself a lady bug pin cushion last night (it was late and I don't know what possessed me to do it). I started out stitching it together but then went for the quicker option and glued it.
Thanks for stopping by
More creative spaces here



7 comments:

Cindy said...

The Poppy is sweet. Maybe a curved edge might create a difference.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Oh, I just love ladybugs, in every form! Nice, nice work!

Tracey said...

I like your poppy - it looks "poppy like" to me xx

Lisa T said...

I think it looks like a poppy. I am working on some poppy designs too at the moment :)

Sally said...

That lady bird pin cushion is ace. Totally ace even.

Swift Jan said...

Yep that's definatley a poppy :)

You are very talented!

tortagialla said...

Cool drawings and lovely little crafties...very cool!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com